- Medical Microfiber (98%) with 2% Antistatic Carbon-Fibre
- Durable fluid repellent finish
- Isolation gowns are validated to 75 wash cycles
- Excellent durability
- High breathability and comfort
- Cost effective
- Environmentally friendly
- Sizes: L and XL only
“Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product’s colour, actual colours may vary.”
Re-usable Isolation Gown
Wash at 38°C to 65°C
Tumble-dry Medium heat: between 55°C and 70°C
Cycle Time: 36 min – 45 min
Low foaming liquid laundry detergent, Alkaline Booster, Oxygen Bleach, Sour/Neutralizer, but not Softener
Do not iron
- PrionTex, Isolation gowns are validated to 75 wash cycles
- Above mentioned wash instructions adhere to the SANS10146 Laundry standards. This states that all hospital linen should be disinfected during the cleaning process; either a thermal or chemical disinfection. The lower the wash temperature the longer the contact time.
- The Isolation gowns will “crinkle” if washed and dried at too high temperatures
Care for your garment and it will care for you
Return or Exchange Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help!
Notify us via email within 14 days stating why you wish to return or exchange your order. Send your email to email@example.com
- Notify us within 14 days.
- The refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the original transaction.
- Refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete. This can vary greatly between financial institutions, depending on their processing times.
Please make sure all options are selected before adding to cart.